Functions and Organogram of Civil Defence Directorate
- To cater for peace and war time emergencies.
- Plan Rescue operations during time of disaster.
- >Disposal of Bombs and other explosives
- carry out technical sweeping/searching during visits of VVIPs.
- To arrange awareness amongst general public through publicity/seminars/walks/Demonstrations.
- To impart necessary training to general public to train them as Civil Defence volunteers.
- Crisis Management.
Different training courses by Directorate Civil Defence for general public. More than 840 trained.¤ Awareness campaign.¤ Establishment of District Crisis Management cells.