- The Department of Culture, Archives and Tourism therefore, strives to protect the cultural heritage of Balochistan, both tangible as well as intangible, and promote tourism in the province.
- The upcoming Gwader project, Coastal highway and communication linkages connection Pakistan to central Asia will open up these wonderful sites to the whole world.
- Therefore, the role of the department is crucially tailored to meet present as well as ensuing challenges.
The Department comprises the following:
- Secretariat (Culture, Tourism, and Archives Department).
- Directorate of Archives.
- Idara-e-Saqafat Arts council.
- Tourism cell.
- Provincial Library.